Digital Risk Specialist
You will join the IT Security team, whose responsibility it is to identify, control and report IT risks for the whole Group.
What can you expect from us
- A friendly, family like atmosphere
- Have the flexibility and freedom to keep a healthy work live balance
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your own career path
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities
The main responsibilities are:
In cooperation with the Digital Risk Manager, oversee the planning, execution, and coordination of Information Security (cyber) Risk Assessments or projects related to compliance, control assurance, IT security, and infrastructure/information asset protection.
Recommends, manages, and coordinates required changes to IT risk & security policies and procedures. Assess needs against security concerns/exception and articulates issues and potential risks to management.
Work directly with Divisional management, third parties suppliers and other stakeholders to facilitate (cyber) security risk assessments and risk management processes and to identify acceptable levels of residual risk. Conduct an impact analysis to ensure that resources are protected adequately with proper digital security measures.
Review IT risk assessments, analyze the effectiveness of information security control activities, and report on them with actionable recommendations.
Evaluate security risks and define compliance strategies in accordance with the Atlas Copco IT Security policies and standards.
Develop recommendations for remediation strategies to mitigate risks associated with the protection of infrastructure and information assets.
Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for performing risk assessments to improve overall risk program.
- 25 days of vacation
- The opportunity to get certified
- Comfortable and cosy offices
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Fruit and other refreshment at the workplace
- Sport activities in the office and Multisport card
- Language courses
- And many more…
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and recommendations orally and in writing, while considering the viewpoint of others
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts with all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever, who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative "there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
Educational and knowledge requirements:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree. Information Security certifications such as
CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc. are an advantage
- Previous experience in information or IT security is a plus.
- An excellent understanding of security and risk in IT
- A strong understanding of risk evaluation techniques, particularly to the
- Knowledge of standard frameworks like NIST Cyber Security Framework, ISO27k, etc. is desirable
Nechte si zasílat nové nabídky práce na Váš e-mail - dozvíte se tak jako první o nových pracovních příležitostech ve Vašem okolí.
Zadejte svoji e-mailovou adresu: