We are a multi-format advertising network with a presence in over 240 countries. Our goal is to provide both advertisers and publishers with a self-service platform for launching, managing, and analyzing campaigns, monetization processes, and, most importantly, maximizing revenue. We are constantly creating new tools to help us work more efficiently.
The project is built on Golang services that run on bare metal across the globe. Data is stored in PostgreSQL and Clickhouse, and everything is monitored using ELK.
Who we are looking for
The DevOps Engineer is in charge of collaborating with the engineering team to identify, implement, and monitor tools used for software version control, application builds, infrastructure changes, and deployments. You will work on processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs across the entire software development life cycle of a large distributed service, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates.
• Set up and maintain a CI/CD pipeline for an Go, PHP and JS applications
• Manage build activities until the software is deployed and delivered to users in all environments, ultimately to production
• Maintain the release repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures
• Consult with peers to troubleshoot issues that arise during testing and production, catching issues before launch
• Design, implement and test automation scripts/tools for application build, deployment and provisioning
• Automate operational processes as needed, with accuracy and following audit compliance requirements
• Provide technical guidance and educate other engineers and peers on development and operations, seeking to continually improve processes companywide
• Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
• Configure the various application and CI/CD tools to support the organization
• Manage provisioning on security and user permissions
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related field
• Minimum 4 years DevOps or similar experience (software development and/or infrastructure/operations)
• Solid Linux and networking skills
• Familiarity with distributed computing
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to explain protocols and processes with team and management.
Your CV will be considered in English only.
• is English at intermediate and higher level
• for foreigners is permanent residence or EU citizenship.
|Odvětví práce||DevOps Engineer|
|Nástup do práce od:||IHNED|
|Nabídka přidána:||26. 11. 2021
Pracovní pozice aktivní
Zajímavé nabídky práce v okolí:
Praha - Nabídka práce v okolních lokalitách
Pokud hledáte další podobné nabídky práce, podívejte se na aktuální pracovní místa Praha - DevOps Engineer